Saturday, April 2, 2011

Inspired

Gabriella has shown an interest in pretend play lately. So I did some looking around and found some great blogs geared toward DIY projects for kids. They range from toys to furniture. 

The blogs inspired me to make pretend play toys for Gabriella. So far I have only gotten these strawberries and tea bags made. They are pretty easy and I am really enjoying the chance to be creative. I am currently working on making cookies, carrots, and some other play food. I'll post pictures as I get them finished. 

I have a big project that I am getting ready to start as a birthday present for Gabriella. I am really excited to get started and will post photos when I get it done. I foresee it taking a few weeks so don't expect photos right away :)






1 comment:

  1. You are so creative. My niece couldn't have a better mom:)

    ReplyDelete