Last week we had the pleasure of having my dad come up for a visit. Gabriella had a fabulous time with my dad. We are planning a trip to Nicaragua in November and Gabriella cannot stop talking about it.
Another fun part about having him visit is that with his help I finally got to finish up some projects that I have been wanting to tackle. In one week we got done what has been sitting unfinished for months:
He and Beau finished painting the staircase walls, touched up paint throughout the house, we built a picture rail to go over the TV, we hung a new mirror that I got for my birthday, and I was able to finish painting a little bedside table for the girls' room. I'm sure that there is more but off the top of my head I cannot think of them.
 |
| Holding Lilliana for the first time |
 |
| Doing the face that Papa-A taught her. |
 |
| Trying to pretend that she is mad at us |
 |
| Sweet Little Angel |
Everyday since he left she has asked when we are going to see Papa-A again. All I can say to her is "I hope real soon."
No comments:
Post a Comment